On September 8-9th, 2017, a great exchange of ideas will take place in a prized resort town Birštonas: the biggest gathering of citizens creating a state of well-being – for each and everyone who cares about Lithuania and its future.
The discussions’ days “MAKE SENSE!” (in Lithuanian – “BŪTENT!”) will attract proactive and smart people of every age, representing business, government, science, education, and culture.
The main initiators and organizers are:
Partners: Institute of International Relations and Political Sciences (Vilnius University) and Lithuanian Youth Council.
The program is available at www.diskusijufestialis.lt (in Lithuanian).
MISSION, LONG-TERM GOALS
Key people on the organizing team; among them – head of OLF Sandra Adomavičiūtė and project manager Marta Čubajevaitė (center).
WHAT, WHEN, WHERE
- To provide a platform to raise ideas important to well-being of the state and its people;
- Strengthening the cooperation of various institutions and organizations (public sector, business, academia, NGOs);
- Muster concord and provide inspiration to act together when going forward with country developments.
Together with partners, the OLF will strive to make this event a traditional annual assembly.
At the discussions days, YOUR voice and ideas is important.
Come alone, take your family/ friends with you.
From some Lithuanian cities and towns, a special OLF bus will take you to Birstonas.
So come along – the ride is on the OLF!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to find out our news.
- Location: Birstonas;
- Time: September 8–9;
- Duration: Friday noon to Saturday late afternoon;
- Format: Open air discussions, forums, debates, presentations, talk-shows, etc. (a total of 50 events);
- Audience: 1,5-2 thousand attendants with growth projection up to 5-8;
- Fee: Attendance free of charge;
- Age/ other Restrictions: None; the event is family friendly.